To manage problems in an assignment, go to the assignment and select the Problems tab.
To create a new problem, select Add Problem from the left menu. You can also search for problems to add in the Problem Repository.
There are a number of actions available for each problem.
- To edit a problem, select the Edit icon.
- To add a problem to another assignment, select Add to another assignment.
- To hide a problem, select Hide from students from the overflow menu.
- To remove a problem, select Remove from the overflow menu.
- To reorder problems, drag and drop them into the order you desire.
The following actions can be performed from the toolbar.
- To preview the assignment, select Preview. See Previewing an assignment.
- To search for problems in the Problem Repository to add, select Find problems. See Searching for problems in the Problem Repository.
- To reorder problems according to problem numbers, select Reorder.
- To set points for problems, select Set points.