To add, remove, rearrange and configure problems in an assignment, open the assignment editor and select the Problems tab. You will see the problems in the assignment. When you select a problem, the toolbar provides a number of actions:
- To add a new problem to the assignment, select the New button.
- To delete the selected problem, select the Delete button.
- To search for problems to add to the assignment, select the Search button. For more information, see Searching for problems to add to an assignment.
- To preview an assignment, select the Preview button. See Previewing an assignment for more information.
- To configure how students interact with the problems in the assignment, select the assignment environment link. See Configuring an assignment environment for more information.
There are a few other actions you can perform from this tab.
- To reorder problems, drag and drop them into the order you desire.
- To change points award for a specific problem, specify the points in the points field on the right. See Scoring an assignment for more information.