Edfinity allows you to easily embed HTML Iframe resources like applets, graphing calculators, and videos at the assignment level so that students can access them on the Resources tab while working on their assignment. Students can go back and forth between their problems and the resources you add. You can add any number of resources/applets/etc.
Instructions to embed resources at the assignment level:
- Go to the Settings tab of the assignment.
- Scroll down to Instructions and Resources
- Rename the Resources box, if you would like - this is the name that will displays on the tab for students to click on.
- In the Resources box, select the Code View button
- Paste the embed code for your applet (you will need to get this from the applet provider).
- Select the Code View button again, after having pasted the embed code.
- You can preview the assignment to double check that the resource appears. You may need to restart the preview in the top right to see it.
The video below shows these steps:
You can also embed resources at the problem level.