- We can only issue a refund if you bought access directly from Edfinity at edfinity.com. If you purchased an access code at a bookstore, you will need to get a refund through the bookstore after being dropped from the course.
- You can only request a refund if less than two weeks have elapsed since your purchase.
Steps to get a refund
- Write to your instructor asking them to drop you from the course on Edfinity. They will need to go to the student roster, select your name, and confirm that you are to be dropped.
- Once you have been dropped, go to My Account (from the user menu), and select the Billing tab.
- Select the order associated with your course and then select Refund. Please note that it can take 5-10 days for the refund to appear in your account.