Edfinity is deeply committed to affordable access. Our pricing for calendar year 2022 is as follows:
- Educator access is free.
- Default cost of student access is $25/term/course for baseline functionality and inclusive of support. Adaptive Learning functionality is optional and costs an additional $4/term/course.
- Additional subsidies may apply based on the scale of adoption across an institution, choice of functionality, level of support, and duration of commitment.
- For a course sequence (such as Calculus I//II/III) the price is reduced for each subsequent course as students progress through the sequence. Additionally, we guarantee a lower aggregate price for the entire course sequence than any publisher product (see our price guarantee below).
- Institutional adoption across all courses and campuses coupled with a long-term commitment may reduce cost to as low as $2.99/student for community colleges and $5.99/student for 4-year institutions, depending on the scale of usage.
- By default, Access Codes for bookstores are priced at $30.
- Any subsidies applied are contingent on a provisional decision to adopt Edfinity.
- Price Guarantee. Edfinity will beat the price of any functionally equivalent platform by at least 30%.
- "Offline" invoicing and payment will entail an administrative fee of 3% with a minimum of $150.
Subsidies are finalized in dialog with faculty and administration. Please reach out to email@example.com or pick a time to chat with us at calendly.com/edfinity.