Edfinity is deeply committed to affordable access. Our pricing for calendar year 2022 is as follows:
- Educator access is free.
- The default cost of student access is $25 per student inclusive of support and educator assistance with course creation and problem authoring.
- Subsidies may apply depending on the scale of adoption, choice of functionality (e.g. Adaptivity), level of support, and the duration of commitment.
- Institutional adoption across all courses and campuses coupled with a long-term commitment could lower cost to as low as $2.99/student for community colleges and $5.99/student for 4-year institutions, depending on the scale of usage.
- By default, Access Codes for bookstores are priced at $30.
- Payment by PO entails an administrative fee.
- Any subsidies applied are contingent on a provisional decision to adopt Edfinity .
- Guarantee. Edfinity will beat the price of any functionally equivalent platform by at least 30%.
Subsidies are typically finalized in dialog with faculty and administration. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or pick a time to chat with us at calendly.com/edfinity.