Edfinity's philosophy and policy on intellectual property rights are detailed below.
All materials and content provided by Edfinity, collectively termed 'Edfinity Content', are either (a) the proprietary property of Edfinity, or (b) available under an open license for use within the Edfinity platform. This encompasses a range of resources, including but not limited to problems and instructional materials integrated into Edfinity courses.
- Content Content created by users, referred to as 'User-generated Content', remains under the ownership of the respective author(s).
- User-generated content remains private to the account of the author and remains the author's responsibility, including ensuring its copyright compliance and the accuracy of any ownership claims.
- Sharing with the community, while common and encouraged, is entirely at the author's discretion.
- All content must pass through a thorough peer review process before inclusion in our public repository.
- Authors grant us the rights to use that content to serve them.