Scheduling assignments using a calendar
You can use a course calendar to quickly schedule multiple assignments. This is particularly useful when setting up your course at the start of a semester.
To schedule assignments with a course calendar, please follow these steps:
- Go to your course.
- Select the Assignments tab, and then change the display to Month.
- Drag and drop already scheduled assignments to change their due dates.
- Additionally, you can drag and drop unscheduled assignments to set their initial due dates.
- For fine-tuning, change the display to Week. From there, you can drag and drop to adjust assignment times as well as days.
Scheduling multiple assignments at once
Within the course editor, you can use multi-selection to select multiple assignments and change all of their settings at once as follows:
- Go to your course, and select the Assignments tab.
- Select one or more assignments using the checkbox icon. A toolbar will appear.
- Select the Edit Availability button. This will open a dialog allowing you to modify various availability settings.
Editing an individual assignment's due date
In addition to using the methods above, you can also edit or remove an assignment's due date by clicking on the assignment. This will open a dialog which allows you to edit a number of assignment settings, including the due date.