Edfinity supports purchases of access codes through university/college bookstores for students who may need to pay with financial aid or scholarship funds. If your bookstore has any questions, they can reach out to email@example.com, and we will get any issues sorted out asap.
Edfinity access code ISBN for all courses: 978-1-7346627-3-3
Instructions for purchasing access codes
- Sign up at edfinity.com as an educator.
- Make you sure you select the institution for which you are purchasing access codes. Access codes that you purchase will only work at the institution you select when you create your educator account.
- From the user menu, select Access Codes.
- Click the add button in the bottom right (the red plus sign).
- Specify the number of access codes and check out.
- From the user menu, go back to Access Codes.
- Refresh the page.
- The codes will be generated and can be downloaded for use.
Access code details
- Codes are instantly delivered digitally upon purchase. There is no minimum order size.
- Access codes, once purchased, cannot be refunded, but bookstores may purchase access codes as needed to avoid inventory risk. There is no minimum order size - you can order one code at a time as students purchase them, and get them delivered instantly.
- Access code purchases by bookstores require payment upfront. There is no minimum order size.