Edfinity, an NSF-supported (Awards #1943530, #1949488, #1646935, #1758301, #2113803) educational technology platform trusted by over 400 institutions, is looking for part-time graduate students in Mathematics. The ideal candidate will have experience in teaching introductory mathematics courses, designing and creating instructional and course content, and an aptitude for programming. The successful candidate will work remotely and collaborate with a team of educators and developers to design and develop educational materials for our online learning platform.
- Design and develop instructional materials for introductory math courses
- Develop student learning aids including solution sketches for complex assessments
- Collaborate with users, educators, and developers to enhance course content
- Actively participate in the conception of new initiatives, tools, and materials
- Currently enrolled in a graduate program in mathematics, statistics, or a related field
- Experience in teaching introductory statistics courses
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in LaTeX
- Proficiency in programming and authoring algorithmic problems would be a plus
We offer flexible working hours, subject to clear deadlines for tasks. The minimum time commitment is 15-20 hours per week with the potential for full-time work over the summer. Pay will be as per NSF guidelines. This position offers an excellent opportunity to gain experience in state-of-the-art education technologies and contribute to the development of innovative educational materials.
Please send your resume, any other relevant information, and details of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!