Edfinity is deeply committed to affordable access. Our pricing is as follows:
Pricing for online enrollment prior to the start of a term is as follows:
- Educator access is free.
- The indicative cost of student access is $25/term/course for baseline functionality and $29/term/course with optional functionality and/or additional support (this includes but is not limited to Adaptive Learning, High-stakes Testing, Edfinity's AI suite, bespoke Content Development, and additional support). However, this only serves as a guideline.
- In general, Edfinity offers tailored pricing to best fit each institution's unique needs, considering factors such as scale of adoption, choice of functionality, and level of support. Our aim is to ensure that your institution receives a bespoke package that aligns closely with your specific requirements and objectives.
- Edfinity pricing always ensures exceptional, uncompromising support and continuous technological innovation.
- Price Guarantee. Edfinity will beat the price of any functionally equivalent platform by at least 30%, ensuring that you always receive the best value.
- Pricing for institutional bulk purchase of licenses on credit (i.e. payment made after student enrollment) inclusive of unlimited support, hosting, and various ancillary services for educators and students is $50/student/course/term or more depending on the terms of support.
Please reach out to email@example.com or pick a time to chat with us at calendly.com/edfinity.