You can follow these steps to link assignments to Canvas that you create after importing your course cartridge.
- From Canvas, open your course and add a new assignment. Choose a Submission Type of External Tool.
- Select the Find button, select Edfinity, and then select an Edfinity assignment. The URL will be filled in automatically.
- Check Load in a new tab. Some browsers treat embedded deep links as cross-site tracking and prevent them from working properly. It is strongly advised that you check this option.
- If you do not see Edfinity as an option, you will have to supply the tool URL manually. From Edfinity, go to your assignment, and open the LMS integration section on the Settings tab. Copy the External tool URL and paste it into Canvas.
- Configure other assignment settings as needed. Then save and publish your assignment.