These are the instructions to follow if you or your institution is purchasing licenses on behalf of students, rather than having students pay for access individually.
If you are not the instructor/creator of the course on Edfinity, then the instructor of the course needs to share the course with you - please contact them and ask them to share the course with you. They can do this by clicking the share button in the top right of their course page (detailed instructions here).
- After the course has been shared with you, or if you are already the owner, log into your Edfinity account and select Instructor courses on the left. Then, select the course you are adding licenses to.
- On the course page, select the Licenses tab.
- Select the second option (I will purchase licenses), specify the number of licenses you wish to add to this section, and then select Buy now.
- Complete the checkout process online.
- Repeat steps 1-4 for any other sections you need to add licenses to, or if you need to add additional licenses to any section in the future.