If you are an instructor or TA, you can enroll in any course that you have Edit access to for free.
- Log into Edfinity and go to the course page. In the top right, select the Invite Students (left-most button).
- Click on Go here under To enroll in your course for free...
- You will be guided through the steps of enrolling in the course for free.
Switching between instructor and student view
After you enroll in your course as a student, you can switch back and forth between the instructor and student views of the course:
- To view the course as an instructor, select Instructor Courses on the left-hand bar and then select the course in question.
- To view the course as a student, select Enrolled Courses on the left-hand bar and then select the course in question.