You can duplicate problems to give your students more practice on various questions. Since questions are randomized, students will generally be presented with different variations of the question if you include copies of a problem.
- Go to the assignment in question.
- Select the problem to duplicate, and then select Edit Problem
- In the top right of the problem edit page, select the copy icon
- Select the appropriate assignment.
- Go back to the assignment page and refresh the page to see the duplicated problem.