You can duplicate problems in your assignments to assign students multiple variants of a problems. Since problems are randomized, students will generally be presented with different variations of the problem if you include more than one copy.
- Go to the assignment in question.
- Select the problem to duplicate, and then select Edit Problem
- In the top right of the problem edit page, select the Copy button
- Select the appropriate assignment in the pop-up window.
- Go back to the assignment page and refresh the page to see the duplicated problem.