You can easily share Edfinity courses with TAs or tutors. You can share courses with TAs with view or edit access.
- Edit access: TAs can edit the assignments, questions, adjust student scores and deadlines, etc. TAs can also enroll in the course as students for free if they have edit access (instructions for instructors/TA to enroll in their courses for free can be found here).
- View access: TAs can only see the assignments and questions, but cannot edit them or view student data.
To share a course with a TA or tutor:
- Go the course page on Edfinity and select the Share button in the top right (second button from the left).
- In the pop-up window, type in the email(s) of your TA(s)/tutor(s). Specify whether the TA can edit the course or can only view it. (if the TA needs to be able to enroll in the course for free, select can edit).
- Select the Send button to share the course with the TA.
- Select Done at the bottom of the window to finish.