First, upgrade to the latest version of Firefox/Chrome - we recommend that you use those browsers when accessing Edfinity
Second, to enroll in your course, ask your instructor if they are using LMS integration with your LMS (Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle, etc.), or if they are using Edfinity separately.
- If they are using Edfinity separately
- Ask them for the join link for the course.
- The join link will look like this: https://edfinity.com/join/XXXXXXXX
- Copy and paste the join link into your browser to access your course.
- If they are using the LMS integration with Edfinity
- If you haven't already, do NOT create an account at edfinity.com.
- Make sure you are signed out of edfinity.com.
- Log into your LMS (Canvas, Blackboard, Moodle, etc.).
- Click on the links your instructor added to access your course.