If your department or institution wants to purchase access for specific students, you can buy access codes to give to your students.
When a student is prompted to enroll in a course, they can use an access code to waive the fee.
To buy access codes, please follow the following steps:
- Log into your educator account
- Click on the user menu in the top right (by clicking on your name)
- Select access codes
- To buy codes, click on the red plus sign in the bottom right
- You will then be prompted to go through a checkout flow online
- Once you've completed the checkout, you can go back to the access codes page to find your codes.
Important: An access code will work for any course/section on Edfinity, but only at the institution it was purchased at. If someone else is purchasing access codes on your behalf (e.g. a departmental assistant), please make sure they specify your institution when they sign up, otherwise the access codes won't work.