To transfer a student across sections in a coordinated course, please follow the following steps:
- Go the course page on Edfinity for the course the student is currently enrolled in. One way to do this is to go to the coordinator course, click on the About tab, and then click on the name of the section the student is in.
- Once you're on the course page for the course the student is currently enrolled in, click on the Students tab to see the student roster.
- Click on the student's name, and then click 'Open' on the dialog box that pops up after clicking on the name.
- You'll be taken a page with information about the student. Click on the 'Information' tab.
- Select the member course to which you want to transfer the student.
- Click Transfer.