To transfer a student across sections in a coordinated course, please follow the following steps:
- Go to the course in which the student is currently enrolled. One way to do this is to go to the coordinator course, select the About tab, and then select the name of the section in which the student is registered.
- Select the Students tab to see the student roster.
- Select the student's name, and then select Open on the dialog box that pops up after clicking on the name.
- You'll be taken a page with information about the student. Select the Information tab.
- Select the member course to which you want to transfer the student.
- Click Transfer.