For collaborators to be able to copy all the assignments in your course, you need to publish all the assignments:
- Go to the course page on Edfinity.
- Mouse over any assignment and select the checkbox on the left. After you do this, a blue bar with menu icons will appear on top.
- Click on the Select all button on the left to select all assignments.
- After selecting all assignments, select the Publish button in the top bar (second button from the right)
- In the confirmation pop-up window, select Publish
- You will see a publish status message appear at the bottom of your screen, along with a green confirmation message once the assignments have been published.
The steps described above are demonstrated in the video below: