Follow these instruction to connect your Edfinity course or assignment to Canvas.
- Go to your Edfinity course or assignment and click the Settings tab. Choose the "Learning Tools Integration (LTI)" section below.
- Click the Clipboard icon to copy the Tool URL. (If you are connecting a course you will see the word "course_id" in the URL.)
- Open your Canvas course and add a new assignment. Choose a Submission Type of External Tool. Paste your copied URL into the External Tool URL Field. Important: you don't need to press the "Find" button after filling in the URL and can safely ignore any error message you see if you do so.
- Be sure to click "Load This Tool In A New Tab"
- Publish your Canvas assignment and course if you haven't done so.